Sucks to be reminded of the mistakes you have made and the mistakes you continually to make.
There’s always trouble and crap that we learn from, here’s a brief list what I learned going on to the new year
1. Working out makes me happy, so do what makes you happy
2. With regards to working out, it has to be done
3. Eat whatever you want, it all depends on your body type and what you do
(those three lessons have been enforced by multiple experiments with my body and a class I took this year)
4. Staying up late is when the fun crazy stuff happens but don’t do it if you have something important the next morning (RESIST)
5. All advice sounds good when you don’t have a clear mind, even the stupid ones, but its always good to just keep the clear mind in the first place
6. Hoodies are still the number one way to avoid someone
7. The Glance Over: the most powerful technique that looks like you’re zoning out but in all reality you notice things without other people noticing (in terms of looking for people, not any perverted crap)
9. The gym and the library are definitely good alternatives to home
10. When it comes to food: quantity over quality hands down (expect when the food is like poisonous)
11. The best people are not only the ones that make you laugh but are there when you need to talk to and at the same time aren’t afraid to come back to talk to you
12. 1channel is the greatest thing I ever discovered
13. I adopted a few nicknames this year, I just embrace them now
14. Don’t judge because I usually end up wrong, but when I do it doesn’t even matter at the end since all ends up well and it just ends up to be a good story to tell
15. Girls are complicated…yeah there’s never a solution for that LOL (I guess avoidance is the best answer, lol)
16. Emotional Stress actually makes me perform better, even though it’s not healthy though, who would have thought
17. Some people are just dumb sometimes, no you don’t ignore them you attack back or they are going to keep acting dumb
18. Only keep a small group of elite, good friends
19. Confiding in a stranger isn’t bad at all, sometimes beats a friend, get a different perspective, and maybe a new friend
20. IF I HAVE A TEST THE NEXT DAY: never ever ever ever ever ever ever decide to go to eat with someone outside of Davis (especially if a girl is tagged along) it has never ended up to be only just going to eat (e.g. ThunderValley and “Dim Sum”)
21. Sandwiches suck-no solution only form of food that’s cheap
A whole new year has arrived. It’s cliche to say that “a whole year of new experiences of memories have pass and that it was better than the last and now let’s make the next one better than that one” but it’s true majority of the time. Crazy things have happened this year (good and bad and the dreaded 12/21/2012 and the end of Twinkies) and I’m glad that they did. It’s sort of hard to summarize 365 days in a short statement as such but all I got to say is that I definitely aged significantly compared to last year. I feel like I’ve grown more mature through the even more crazy things that happened this year yet I retained some craziness and spontaneity when needed. I don’t know what will come before me next year, more crazy road trips, more crazy feasts, meeting more people, more crazy problems and maybe again with a girl, who knows only time can tell. One thing I do know is I’m probably going to be in for one hell of a ride.
Well I usually write these things at the end of the quarter and when I’m bored so here it goes. 10 weeks of my junior year has passed and her i am back at home now. This quarter has been eventful yet uneventful in many ways at weird as it sounds. This has by far been one of the most stressful situations I had in my school career the first 4 weeks. Each one of those days were a living tragedy for me bad events following worse ones. I wasn’t just taking the blows but was squeezed and twisted like a towel being dried. Those days are over now though, lost a few nights of sleep and maybe gained a few white hairs but it’s now over.
The remaining weeks not so bad. I kept up with my studies but extremely relaxed, something that really worked but I should definitely put more effort studying the next round. I probably got way to accustomed to the stress that I gave up on stressing to study. It worked I guess, so far got me an A in a class I put semi effort to (hate genetics btw) and an A+ in ochem where I was like sleeping in and was “wtf” half the time, but I don’t think it’s good for my long term health, plus large amount of caffeine isn’t good either.
Working out was weird this quarter. I hurt myself so that’s a big road block now. My wrist is being a bitch so I don’t know when I get back to it soon. My body weight has fluctuated many times this quarter since I have been experimenting on losing body fat which worked since I did lose 10lbs in 3wks (probably because of the stress and food deprivation and intense cardio but now it’s more controlled). Planning to start cardio again over the break since I stopped because of finals and now it’s time to get back in shape.
Social life, lets see, I guess everything is okay. I definitely don’t see as many people as I have in the past before. I stopped going to certain things I don’t know I’ve just grown tired I guess. I definitely burned a bridge that is very far from being repaired but I am living with that choice and lesson. It’s funny though how good I become to not give a crap about people when before I cared about everyone especially the ones I become close too but I guess I am always dynamic and will be until the day I am brought down. I started talking to people I never thought I would talk to which is good I guess, it’s different and unexpected but I said I’m dynamic so the people around me should as well.
Love life, ehh nothing happening. I think I entered that phase where I don’t really give a care since I’ve been preoccupied with a bunch of other stuff so I can’t reevaluate my life at the moment which is good. Now I think about it I don’t think this break is good for that, lol. Interesting fact, well two. This has definitely been the first time when on multiple instances two things have been brought up about me: I’m a catch and wtf I’m I still single. A little part of me laughs inside and I hear outrageous hypotheses of who I eventually hook up with which makes me laugh even more. I don’t think anything will happen anytime soon. I’m at the point where something obvious has to slap me in the face to be attracted to a girl again after my misfortunes. But no rush, “nice guys finish last” doesn’t mean I don’t finish so I got time, but I guess ill try before med school because it seems my parents do care oO LOL.
Well that’s all for now, ill probably rant again when the new year comes or even before that since people are superstitious of the world ending on the 21st so we shall see about that. Peace.